Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tadpoles, Dragonflies, and Butterfly Kisses

When I started this blog, it was to share the life of our family and the 3 boys (the youngest of whom has Down syndrome).

Life got in the way.

Then tragedy struck (when Carl died).

Then life got better but busy.

Then tragedy struck (when John died).

So often, I want to write but this doesn't seem the proper venue for such writings.  As a result, I haven't been writing.

Up the Down Staircase will return to it's original roots.  This blog will refocus its attention on glimpses into family life, raising three boys & the youngest child - who happens to have Down syndrome.

If interested, please visit my NEW blog:

https://tadpolesdragonfliesandbutterflykisses.wordpress.com/2020/01/09/86400-seconds/

"Tadpoles, Dragonflies, and Butterfly Kisses" (on Word Press) will focus on all other matters that touch my soul and encourage me to put pen to paper.

If you join me there....I hope the words you read, will cause you to think, to laugh, to cry, and to feel inspired in some way.

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment