Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

31 for 21 Challenge: Day Thirty One. Halloween

We brought the boys Trick or Treating at a local Mall.  It's our yearly tradition.

We were about 1/2 way through the mall when a security officer approached us.  He was looking at Josiah.  He asked, "How old is he?"  I responded, "Two years old."  He responded, "My son looks just like him" and gave me a wink.  I asked, "How old is your son?"  "30" he replied.  I smiled.

He continued, "People just don't understand what a blessing it is."  "You don't get love like that from anywhere else."  "People say they're sorry, but I say don't be sorry; We're not."  "It's an amazing blessing."  I agreed.

He was a nice man.

He went out of his way to say hello.

He went out of his way to connect.

It was a nice!

That was the highlight of my evening :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment